Order of Merit Rules and Breakdown
- The Regular Season will be Events #1 through #6.
- All players on the Order of Merit at the conclusion of Event #6 will qualify for the playoffs.
- Event #7 and #8 will be the playoffs and full field events with double points available
- The playoffs will continue as two stroke play events.
- The player that accumulates the most points over the 8 events will be deemed the John H. Davis Cup Champion.
- The purse from GHT Event #8 and the season accumulation of John H. Davis Cup funds will be combined and the GHT will pay at least the top 12 on the current season point list with the hopes of all players on the final Order of Merit receiving a bonus
- A Tie for the John H. Davis Cup will result in Co-Champions.
- The Senior Orderof Merit will be an accumulated point total throughout the season.
- The Senior Order of Merit will be final as of Event #8.
GHT Order of Merit
Regular Season Points
GHT Senior Order of Merit
- Senior Order of Merit will be an accumulating point total over all 8 events on the GHT schedule
- The player with the most points accumulated at the end of Event #8 will be deemed the Senior Order of Merit Champion
- Points below are for finish within the Senior Division